HOW TO ENSURE ACTUAL SIZE PRINTING FOR DIFFERENT BROWSERS
- The paper size should be always set to 8.5″ x 11″ (letter size).
- The template can be printed as Colored or Black & White. It won’t affect the template quality.
- Cut out the holes in the middle and black ones.
In the print window, pick the “Actual Size” option. Keep the orientation either “Auto portrait/landscape” or “Portrait”.
- Click the “Firefox” button on the upper left of the screen, then HOVER the mouse towards the ARROW beside PRINT and new window should appear to the right.
- Click the Open Menu button on the upper right screen, then select Print Button. A new window will open, then select Page Set Up.